My request was closed without resolution

My account has the issue of " Financial operations blocked".  My request  #3602849 to resolve this issue was closed without resolution.    I already provided all required documents/pictures in my request.  Can someone help me to check what's wrong with my request? 

Thanks.

bergen288:

My account has the issue of " Financial operations blocked".  My request  #3602849 to resolve this issue was closed without resolution.    I already provided all required documents/pictures in my request.  Can someone help me to check what's wrong with my request? 

Thanks.

Only the Service Desk can check and help you with this, so I suggest you to post another comment in this ticket.

If its not possible and your issue is not resolved, open another ticket.

bergen288:

Thanks.

Few Days back Support Desk had some technical issues so the old tickets raised were cancelled and it was suggested to open a new ticket again with the problem or issues faced. So did I, would suggest the same to you also to raise again the ticket and this time for sure MQL Support Team will take care of it for sure

Thanks