How to match Signal performance?

My subscribed Signal did my first trade yesterday. The return I got was about half what I would expect after allowing for the differences in leverage and balances just prior to the trade.

My leverage is 30:1, Signal uses 100:1.

I have adjusted my balance to match that used by the Signal (after currency conversion) before the next trade, so on leverage alone I would expect about 30% of what the Signal achieves.

What else can I adjust? Note that as I am using VPS, I have "Enable real-time subscription signal" DISABLED so can't alter "% of deposit".

Thanks for your help

TradeProle7:

My subscribed Signal did my first trade yesterday. The return I got was about half what I would expect after allowing for the differences in leverage and balances just prior to the trade.

My leverage is 30:1, Signal uses 100:1.

I have adjusted my balance to match that used by the Signal (after currency conversion) before the next trade, so on leverage alone I would expect about 30% of what the Signal achieves.

What else can I adjust? Note that as I am using VPS, I have "Enable real-time subscription signal" DISABLED so can't alter "% of deposit".

Thanks for your help

If you are using the maximum 95% participation in signal settings, there is nothing else you can do except increasing your balance.

Don't forget that the lot size conversion is always round down, so if the correct lot size for you is 0.029 you will copy as 0.02 and not 0.03.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you are using the maximum 95% participation in signal settings, there is nothing else you can do except increasing your balance.

Don't forget that the lot size conversion is always round down, so if the correct lot size for you is 0.029 you will copy as 0.02 and not 0.03.

How can I change "participation in signal setting"? as the VPS is doing all the trading, and I am simply observing.  As you advised, I have "Enable real-time subscription signal" DISABLED so can't change it there.

How is the lot size determined?

Thanks for your help.

TradeProle7 #:

How can I change "participation in signal setting"? as the VPS is doing all the trading, and I am simply observing.  As you advised, I have "Enable real-time subscription signal" DISABLED so can't change it there.

How is the lot size determined?

Thanks for your help.

You can enable the realtime signal subscription in your local terminal, change all the signal settings you want in the Signals tab and then migrate again to your MQL5 VPS, this is the only way to make changes.

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can enable the realtime signal subscription in your local terminal, change all the signal settings you want in the Signals tab and then migrate again to your MQL5 VPS, this is the only way to make changes.

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Thanks for your help.