My charts are stuck on the left

Hello, as you can see on the screenshots below my charts are not loading correctly on all my raw ecn demo accounts.
Sometimes I have only one candle on the left side of the chart but I can't move it or display the other one, or sometimes they appear but there are huge gaps that are not caused by an overbought/sold situation: it's just that the 3 - 4 candles that were just before the moment I load the chart don't appear. It's happening on all time frames and all markets.
I tried 2 times to uninstall and reinstall MT5 on their official website and I tried again with the mt5 application directly from the vantage website, but nothing helps. Thanks in advance.
Edit : Problem solved by changing server, look for the screenshot solved.jpg.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
Chart1.jpg  890 kb
Chart2.jpg  201 kb
Chart3.jpg  891 kb
solved.jpg  240 kb

Kyks:
Hello, as you can see on the screenshots below my charts are not loading correctly on all my raw ecn demo accounts.
Sometimes I have only one candle on the left side of the chart but I can't move it or display the other one, or sometimes they appear but there are huge gaps that are not caused by an overbought/sold situation: it's just that the 3 - 4 candles that were just before the moment I load the chart don't appear. It's happening on all time frames and all markets.
I tried 2 times to uninstall and reinstall MT5 on their official website and I tried again with the mt5 application directly from the vantage website, but nothing helps. Thanks in advance.

turn Chart Shift off.

right click chart, properties, common

Kyks:

The data/price on the chart and the charts are related to the brokers (to the trading account).
Some users are selecting the brokers based on good quality of the quotes/data/prices.

As to your charts so it is recommending to close the charts before switching between trading account.
I mean: close all the charts, and after that only connect to the other trading account, and open the charts once again.

Paul Anscombe #:

turn Chart Shift off.

right click chart, properties, common

It's already off

Kyks #: It's already off

Turn on auto-scaling: uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix.

Scale Fix: how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)