MT4 terminal keeps deleting trading accounts automatically.

I have ran into a problem. My MT4 terminals keeps on deleting my trading accounts on the terminal. MT4 worked all good for a while and then out of nowhere when opening the program they started deleting my trading accounts. I added the trading accounts back on the MT4 terminals, but when I exit the program and restart it, the accounts are gone again.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I am using windows 11 with a SSD on my laptop.

I don't know it it might be something to do with Windows 11 or the SSD?

Franzel Botha:

I have ran into a problem. My MT4 terminals keeps on deleting my trading accounts on the terminal. MT4 worked all good for a while and then out of nowhere when opening the program they started deleting my trading accounts. I added the trading accounts back on the MT4 terminals, but when I exit the program and restart it, the accounts are gone again.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I am using windows 11 with a SSD on my laptop.

I don't know it it might be something to do with Windows 11 or the SSD?

mine does the same.. super annoying

Franzel Botha: I have ran into a problem. My MT4 terminals keeps on deleting my trading accounts on the terminal. MT4 worked all good for a while and then out of nowhere when opening the program they started deleting my trading accounts. I added the trading accounts back on the MT4 terminals, but when I exit the program and restart it, the accounts are gone again. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I am using windows 11 with a SSD on my laptop. I don't know it it might be something to do with Windows 11 or the SSD?
alfy87 #:mine does the same.. super annoying
It may be doing that because it is detecting file corruption, either due to hardware problems, or malicious software on your computer.