The Expert Advisor does not work on a different broker ( TopFX Broker )

I coded an expert advisor in mql4 for a client, I deliver it and he tells me that nothing works, in disbelief I try to download his broker and test it and I find that in fact the broker messed up the operations, I compile the code and delete the cache file in the expert advisors folder, once this is done the system works, now I make a change to him in which I add other entry conditions and hand it over, he again says that nothing works for him, that the operations are sent randomly even if he has continued the process of installation (Including deleting the mqlcache.dat file).
The problem is that I have tested it on 4 different brokers and everything works for me as written in the code, so my question is:
Is it possible that a broker (<...> broker) messes up my whole system on his mt4 or is there some other installation procedure that escapes me?

Thanks for your patience

1. “Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              When asking about code
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

It is almost always your code.

3. Show your code, or add diagnostics to it and show the log.