Floating Profit/Loss Dashboard Expert Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I have an idea for an EA and was hoping someone out there has seen something like my idea or is actually using one.

The idea behind the EA is to display a dashboard that shows all the currently traded pairs, the current profit/loss, and you current equity. This EA would also have a close function to where it would close all trades that are associated the pair. Attached is a screenshot of what it would look like when running on a chart. Th purpose would be to see all your open trades and statistics for each pair in real time on one screen. The close function is an emergency handbrake in case equity gets too low and you want to exit all trades with one button.

I appreciate any feedback... Thank you

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Position Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

nyckid88: I have an idea for an EA and was hoping someone out there has seen something like my idea or is actually using one.The idea behind the EA is to display a dashboard that shows all the currently traded pairs, the current profit/loss, and you current equity. This EA would also have a close function to where it would close all trades that are associated the pair. Attached is a screenshot of what it would look like when running on a chart. Th purpose would be to see all your open trades and statistics for each pair in real time on one screen. The close function is an emergency handbrake in case equity gets too low and you want to exit all trades with one button.

I do believe that wishes can be fulfilled at reasonable costs at the Freelance Jobs section of this website.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers