Request: UI Manual mapping of unmapped symbols (Subscriber vs Signal Provider) in MT5

Hi Sergey,

Not sure if this the correct channel to raise this request, but is it possible to request the MT5 developers to add a screen UI in MT5 that will allow subscribers to manually map the unmapped symbols from a particular signal to its corresponding symbol in the subscriber's symbol list? This should address most of the 'symbol not found' issues we are encountering. 

If this is not the correct channel for such request, Please advise on the correct one. Thanks for the help as always.

The mapping is related to two cases:

1. "more than one symbol is found", and
  2. "Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded."

More details is on post

Yes, it is good idea to propose to the developers to create some options/tools that subscribers can manually map some symbol related to the case #1 ("more than one symbol is found").

You can send this proposal to the service desk (with the link to this thread) - using the following way to create the ticket on Contacts and requests :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

After that - wait for reply.
And send me a private message (PM) on the beginning of the next week about their reply so I will be able to pass this request to the service desk too.
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync...