Notification after optimization (strategy tester) done

Hi folks, 

Please, is there a way to call "SendNotification" function after some optimization has finished?

I think OnTesterDeInit do not allow this kind of function, but I think there is another way.

Any fellow could help me?

Guilherme Mendonca: but I think there is another way.

Perhaps you should read the manual. SendNotification - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

What part of:

SendNotification() function does not work in the Strategy Tester.

was not clear?

It's because sometime ago I was testing a third party ex5 EA and it had this kind of notification after optimization finished.

I've searched in MQL5 forum and articles, but I did not find anything.

So, maybe someone else knows how to do it and could enlight my idea.

I will attach the third party ex5 file, unfortunatelly it's in portuguese language, but if you set some parameter to test it will send the push notification when finished.

<ex5 file deleted>

Guilherme Mendonca #:

It's because sometime ago I was testing a third party ex5 EA and it had this kind of notification after optimization finished.

I've searched in MQL5 forum and articles, but I did not find anything.

So, maybe someone else knows how to do it and could enlight my idea.

I will attach the third party ex5 file, unfortunatelly it's in portuguese language, but if you set some parameter to test it will send the push notification when finished.

<ex5 file deleted>

void OnTesterDeinit()
  {
//---
   if(SendNotification("Optimization done."))
     {
      printf("Notification sent.");
     }
   else
     {
      printf("SendNotification failed. %i",_LastError);
     }
  }

I'm very sorry guys.

Of course I've tried something similar what @Alain Verleyen posted, but the problem was in my terminal settings.

Now, everything is working fine.

Thanks!