ea working fine on normal charts but not updating price on renko charts

hi dear friends before u hit me with critical comments im not a coder and i need a little help .. so i have this nice ea that is working on tester on renko charts with tick data .. but when plugged to renko generated chart is not operating and i guess its because its not updating price ask and bid status from online chart because renko charts are offline charts. .. i had a similar problem before and a nice guy had me saved as he added and option called >> use on renko <<  ..... so if u can please give me this little push than i will be greatefull ... again im not a coder . i attached the ea to this post ... thank you .

Files:

Forex Sniper: hi dear friends before u hit me with critical comments im not a coder and i need a little help .. so i have this nice ea that is working on tester on renko charts with tick data .. but when plugged to renko generated chart is not operating and i guess its because its not updating price ask and bid status from online chart because renko charts are offline charts. .. i had a similar problem before and a nice guy had me saved as he added and option called >> use on renko <<  ..... so if u can please give me this little push than i will be greatefull ... again im not a coder . i attached the ea to this post ... thank you .
It's because the Renko chart generator is not sending the tick event to the Online Chart on MetaTrader 4. Some generators do this and others don't. Only the generators that do that will work correctly with standard EAs running on the Renko chart.

Fernando Carreiro #:
It's because the Renko chart generator is not sending the tick event to the Online Chart on MetaTrader 4. Some generators do this and others don't. Only the generators that do that will work correctly with standard EAs running on the Renko chart.

hmm i guess i will try another renko ea and give it a shot .. thanks for the help Mr.Carreiro