Free indicators from market won't download

I have tried repeatedly to download free indicators into my navigator and keep getting an error message for every thing I try to download. 

" MQL4 Market product [46399] not found in database, but it's clearly there. I click the download button and nothing happens. 

Please advise

Files:
2022-03-15.png  1797 kb

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email (your forum login is jonclark365).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

------------

Download Market product directly from Metatrader, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 19:50

Market tab search (not top right corner search - it is the Metatrader which I used to reply to this thread (I used "top right corner search" with this Metatrader so some products were placed to the Market tab because of that) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 20:01

So, for now - I selected one free indicator from the Market which is located on the last 49th page https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5/free/page49?count=30 (free but almost last indicator) ... just an example.

Market tab search - nothing:

"Top right corner" search:

and I found it:

and I can download it now:

Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...