Website bug calculating achievement ratings regarding CodeBase contributions (and maybe others too).

On my profile achievements page, that statistics reports that I have only two CodeBase contributions, when I have in fact a total of four source code publications, one for MetaTrader 5 and three for MetaTrader 4.

2 Contributions reported

May I kindly request that moderators report this issue to the admins should they not see this thread?

This is obviously not a critical issue, but it may warrant that the web-admins verify the situation in case there are other such miscalculations on other achievement rating factors.

Fernando Carreiro :

On my profile achievements page, that statistics reports that I have only two CodeBase contributions, when I have in fact a total of four source code publications, one for MetaTrader 5 and three for MetaTrader 4 .

May I kindly request that moderators report this issue to the admins should they not see this thread?

This is obviously not a critical issue, but it may warrant that the web-admins verify the situation in case there are other such miscalculations on other achievement rating factors.

And you definitely published all four codes in ONE language forum?

Vladimir Karputov #: And you definitely published all four codes in ONE language forum?

Yes! I only use the English forum! They are also old contributions (2018 and earlier)! Nothing new!

Fernando Carreiro # :

Yes! I only use the English forum! They are also old contributions (2018 and earlier)! Nothing new!

At least I don't have any more ideas.

Vladimir Karputov # At least I don't have any more ideas.

Thank you for your concern. It is not critical nor very important, but it would be appreciated if the admin were made aware of the issue. Others users may be affected too!