MT5 to MT4 conversion

Hello all,

I'm looking into using MFF as a prop firm. Unfortunately they only use MT4 for their platform while my strategy is based on indicators that I can only use on MT5.

Is anyone able to convert them to MT4?

I know that MT4 has a smoothed HA. But when I tried it, it didn't give me the same results as this one.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone that can help!

Tristen Shaw: I'm looking into using MFF as a prop firm. Unfortunately they only use MT4 for their platform while my strategy is based on indicators that I can only use on MT5. Is anyone able to convert them to MT4?

I know that MT4 has a smoothed HA. But when I tried it, it didn't give me the same results as this one. Thank you ahead of time to anyone that can help!

Consider asking the authors of those indicators if they have an MQL4 version, and if not, then you can always hire them to do so, or place a job request in the Freelance section.

Tristen Shaw:

Hello all,

I'm looking into using MFF as a prop firm. Unfortunately they only use MT4 for their platform while my strategy is based on indicators that I can only use on MT5.

Is anyone able to convert them to MT4?

I know that MT4 has a smoothed HA. But when I tried it, it didn't give me the same results as this one.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone that can help!

Why not copy the trades from mt5 to your mff account?