Anybody Using Automatic Trading Robot and Really Making Money?

Anyone using a robot that does automatic trading and really making real money? How long? how profitable?

Thank you.

I will appreciate responses from users who are actually using robots on real accounts.

Discussion and recommendations about commercial products are not allowed in this forum.

If you can keep it within those lines will be OK, otherwise I will delete this topic.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Discussion and recommendations about commercial products are not allowed in this forum.

If you can keep it within those lines will be OK, otherwise I will delete this topic.

Thanks for your reply.

First, where should I post this question?

Second, I don't mind restricting answers to free robots.

I will appreciate your advice and help.

Thank you.

limopc #:

Thanks for your reply.

First, where should I post this question?

Second, I don't mind restricting answers to free robots.

I will appreciate your advice and help.

Thank you.

You can keep the discussion to fundamentals of EAs or such, without mentioning names or solutions.

Free EAs are also recommendations which are not allowed, because very often they become paid later.

OK. Thank you.

But, well, how can I get an answer to my question?

limopc #: OK. Thank you. But, well, how can I get an answer to my question?

So long as the answers do not mention market products or names, you are OK. However, I do believe that referencing CodeBase EAs should be acceptable, but Eleni will correct me if I am wrong.

As for my response, here are my answers:

Anyone using a robot that does automatic trading and really making real money?

Yes, I am trading with real money (normal account, not cent account) with my own EAs coded by me using my own strategies.

How long?
Serious trading since 2018, but between 2015 and 2018 I was already having some moderate success with a few uncertain periods.
How profitable?
That depends on what you consider profitable. Currently I average around 2-5% monthly (maximum drawdown 8-10%)

Fernando Carreiro #:

So long as the answers do not mention market products or names, you are OK. However, I do believe that referencing CodeBase EAs should be acceptable, but Eleni will correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I know Fernando, Codebase references are allowed.

Eleni Anna Branou # :

As far as I know Fernando, Codebase references are allowed.

Yes, absolutely right. Links to codes from CodeBase are allowed in the forum.