Drawing candlestick charts from csv file

Hi all, few months ago , I came across an article on mql5 which was showing how you can use binance API to show crypto candlestick charts on mt5, I have been trying to find that article but can't find it , tried the search box with different keywords but still can't find it.

If anyone knows about that article , or any other article related to said topic , I would appreciate if you could share the link 

Thanks 

arads237: Hi all, few months ago , I came across an article on mql5 which was showing how you can use binance API to show crypto candlestick charts on mt5, I have been trying to find that article but can't find it , tried the search box with different keywords but still can't find it. If anyone knows about that article , or any other article related to said topic , I would appreciate if you could share the link 

You probably mean the Codebase Library, but for some reason they were deleted. Only the forum discussions remain:

However, there seems to be other Codebase entries that may be of use to you:

Libraries: Binance API Library MT4
Libraries: Binance API Library MT4
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Libraries: Binance API Library MT4

Fernando Carreiro #:

You probably mean the Codebase Library, but for some reason they were deleted. Only the forum discussions remain:

However, there seems to be other Codebase entries that may be of use to you:

Hi Fernando , Links that you have mentioned , seems to be different than what I was looking for.
The article that I read didnt really mentioned anything related to executing trades on binance from MT5 , it more about how you can one can Use custom datafeed to render candlestick charts on mt5, the datafeed they used in the article was Binance , (my use case has nothing to do with binance I was trying create a generic bridge to render custom symbols with external datafeed )

Arman #: Hi Fernando , Links that you have mentioned , seems to be different than what I was looking for. The article that I read didnt really mentioned anything related to executing trades on binance from MT5 , it more about how you can one can Use custom datafeed to render candlestick charts on mt5, the datafeed they used in the article was Binance , (my use case has nothing to do with binance I was trying create a generic bridge to render custom symbols with external datafeed )
Then your post is misleading! If it has nothing to do with Binance then do a search for Articles, Codebase or Documentation for Custom Symbols. You can create custom symbols manually just by reading an external csv data file for example, or you can create the custom symbols via code for a more automated requirement.

Arman #:

Hi Fernando , Links that you have mentioned , seems to be different than what I was looking for.
The article that I read didnt really mentioned anything related to executing trades on binance from MT5 , it more about how you can one can Use custom datafeed to render candlestick charts on mt5, the datafeed they used in the article was Binance , (my use case has nothing to do with binance I was trying create a generic bridge to render custom symbols with external datafeed )

Why do you need an article ?

Just import your data using a Custom symbol and MT5 will render the chart as any other data feed. If your CSV is compatible with expected format you can do it through the Symbols GUI, otherwise you may need to use code.