Filling types

On the specification window, the filling type of a pair is designated as "all" with my broker.

But, on the "new order" window, there are only two options: FOK and IOC.

Can I use "return" in this case?

Additionally, if available, with which function I can see the used filling type for an opened position ... I could not find such a function?

kemalturgay:

On the specification window, the filling type of a pair is designated as "all" with my broker.

But, on the "new order" window, there are only two options: FOK and IOC.

Can I use "return" in this case?

Why not simply try ?

Additionally, if available, with which function I can see the used filling type for an opened position ... I could not find such a function?

You can't get this information for a position, only for orders.

OrderGetInteger(ORDER_TYPE_FILLING);

angevoyageur:
Why not simply try ?

Even if the specification says "all", the terminal does not allow to use "return".

By the way, with FOK, even if there is not enough depth, the terminal is always filling my order completely at the current price.

For example ... let's say I want to buy 40 lot USDCHF at the current ask price with FOK.

I look at the depth ... and see that there is just 10 lot at the current ask ... and even 10 lot at the second price step.

But, my order is filled completely with FOK ... at the current ask price without any change in the depth of market.

The terminal is not killing my order, always filling it.

Same is true with IOC, my order is never partially cancelled, always filled completely.

Maybe my terminal is not respecting my filling type choice for it is a demo account.

Can be?

kemalturgay:

Even if the specification says "all", the terminal does not allow to use "return".

By the way, with FOK, even if there is not enough depth, the terminal is always filling my order completely at the current price.

For example ... let's say I want to buy 40 lot USDCHF at the current ask price with FOK.

I look at the depth ... and see that there is just 10 lot at the current ask ... and even 10 lot at the second price step.

But, my order is filled completely with FOK ... at the current ask price without any change in the depth of market.

The terminal is not killing my order, always filling it.

Same is true with IOC, my order is never partially cancelled, always filled completely.

Maybe my terminal is not respecting my filling type choice for it is a demo account.

Can be?

Demo account doesn't work like real account, you are right. Orders are always filled, without regard to depth of market.

Ok clear now ... thanks Ange.