Mql 5 Cloud Network

Hello, I am trying to use the Cloud Network to perform a backtest with MT5. After putting money in the account, when activating the agents (that is, all indicating "redy"), I click on "start" and it does not start, indicating the following in the "Diary":

2022.03.03 13:25:38.581 Tester imported DLL "Kernel32.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network
2022.03.03 13:25:38.582 Tester imported DLL "wininet.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network
2022.03.03 13:25:38.582 Tester no agent is ready, optimization not started
The "Allow DLL import" box is checked for expert advisors in the options box.
Does someone know how to solve this problem ?
Thanks

(Translated from Spanish using Google Translate)

Raul Esteban Zamora:
Hello, I am trying to use the Cloud Network to perform a backtest with MT5. After putting money in the account, when activating the agents (that is, all indicating "redy"), I click on "start" and it does not start, indicating the following in the "Diary":

2022.03.03 13:25:38.581 Tester imported DLL "Kernel32.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network
2022.03.03 13:25:38.582 Tester imported DLL "wininet.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network
2022.03.03 13:25:38.582 Tester no agent is ready, optimization not started
The "Allow DLL import" box is checked for expert advisors in the options box.
Does someone know how to solve this problem ?
Thanks

(Translated from Spanish using Google Translate)
Because your EA use dll and mql5 cloud does not allow it. Most EA that uses "Kernel32.dll" are data history reader. Your EA may be a scam

eric snusber #

Thank you Eric. <Deleted>..the page seemed serious, if you know anything about it please let me know. Thanks again.

Raul Esteban Zamora #: Thank you Eric. <Deleted> ...the page seemed serious, if you know anything about it please let me know. Thanks again.

Any and all Grid EAs will eventually fail and blow your account balance. Don't waste your time and money. Don't be like all ignorant newbie traders. Do your research and learn about proper trading techniques.