Toolbox and magic number

When I place the cursor over an opened order by an EA, I read "comment,placed manually, expert id" ... why does it say "placed manually"?

Additionally, on the trade tab of toolbox, I can not see my magic number for the orders placed with OrderSend() from an EA ... there is an ID tab there, I can not see the magic number of an order placed by an EA in this section. Is this ID tab not for magic number?

1. The order seen in the image was placed with an EA, but when I place the cursor over it, why does it say that it was "placed manually"?

2. Additionally, I can see the magic number of the EA in the cursor window, is there any other place to see it on the toolbox?

Thanks in advance ...

kemalturgay:

1. The order seen in the image was placed with an EA, but when I place the cursor over it, why does it say that it was "placed manually"?

Probably a bug, please report it to ServiceDesk.

2. Additionally, I can see the magic number of the EA in the cursor window, is there any other place to see it on the toolbox?

No. As a workaround, you can add it as a comment, then you can see it in Comment column.

Thank you again.