ICT Style Indicators for MT5? [Convert MT4 Indicator to MT5?]

Hello Friends,

Just switched over to MT5 from MT4 and now I have a small problem of trying to port over my MT4 indicators to MT5.

For the most part, these are simple indicators that simple paint boxes on the chart based on what time of day it is with some parameters to customize the color of the box. I was wondering if anyone could share any ICT style indicators for MT5? They don't have to be exact, even if they are similar, that would work for me. Does anybody know if these indicators exist for MT5? I'm talking about the AsianSession and AusDoc indicators. I'm sure this would help out a lot of people on here.

I only have the ex4 files. Can anyone link to similar MT5 indicators that already exist?

Thanks!

ex4 files cannot be converted, only the mq4 files.

Keith Watford #:
ex4 files cannot be converted, only the mq4 files.
So unless I can come up with the mq4 files, my best bet is to hire someone to "remake" these indicators from scratch?

Litquid:

Hello Friends,

Just switched over to MT5 from MT4 and now I have a small problem of trying to port over my MT4 indicators to MT5.

For the most part, these are simple indicators that simple paint boxes on the chart based on what time of day it is with some parameters to customize the color of the box. I was wondering if anyone could share any ICT style indicators for MT5? They don't have to be exact, even if they are similar, that would work for me. Does anybody know if these indicators exist for MT5? I'm talking about the AsianSession and AusDoc indicators. I'm sure this would help out a lot of people on here.

I only have the ex4 files. Can anyone link to similar MT5 indicators that already exist?

Thanks!

I don't know about AusDoc, which indicator is this? Cause I employ ICT style. Check you would see Session indicator, where you set the killzones (Asian, LO NYO etc) ... it against the website rules to promote any, so search   

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
I don't know about AusDoc, which indicator is this? Cause I employ ICT style. Check you would see Session indicator, where you set the killzones (Asian, LO NYO etc) ... it against the website rules to promote any, so search   

Hello friend,

I do not understand your comment.

AusDoc is the indicator that makes boxes around the killzone. I tried "searching" for the indicators or similar indicators on codebase and cannot find anything. Please help friend.