access denied to mql5 on vps - page 3

TradingFxVps and Chocoping here.. But get the same message.. Quite Annoying when you activated costly EA's on those if MQL5 doesn't unban you.. :(

Looks like MQL5 is listed in Limassol, Cyprus    https://who.is/whois/mql5.com

Dont see why the USA is blocking this site.

mql5.com whois lookup - who.is
  • who.is
mql5.com whois lookup information.

Aleks S #:
TradingFxVps and Chocoping here.. But get the same message.. Quite Annoying when you activated costly EA's on those it MQL5 doesn't unban you.. :(

i wonder if it is really banned or could be an issue they are having 

with my 3 vps provider "forexvps - chocoping - fxvm" I can no longer access mql5 services. I can no longer download the EAs I paid for. Can we find out what's going on with someone from mql5 support?

man1980 #:

i wonder if it is really banned or could be an issue they are having 

I managed to get rid of it using a VPN software on the VPS .. So it's entirely a massive IP ban ...

Aleks S #:
I managed to get rid of it using a VPN software on the VPS .. So it's entirely a massive IP ban ...

I did the same thing but i can't access my paid purchases on my mt4

man1980 #:

I did the same thing but i can't access my paid purchases on my mt4

I managed to install it from the MQL5 page by choosing the purchased EA .. However when i checked also my purchases in the MT5 terminal they were ok my side. I tried only with MT5 ... as i don't use MT4

Having same issue on FXVM 

Aleks S #:

I managed to install it from the MQL5 page by choosing the purchased EA .. However when i checked also my purchases in the MT5 terminal they were ok my side. I tried only with MT5 ... as i don't use MT4

So if I purchase a indicator I will be able to still add it to my vps? 

Aleks S #:
But that means an extra activation will be burnt when downloading EA… 🥲🥲