EA making trades after removed from chart/autotrading disabled

Hey All, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  I have an EA making trades days after I have removed it from the chart, closed the chart and disabled autotrading. I restarted my terminal, logged out and back in etc.  I am out of ideas.  I contacted the author and was told it is my VPS.  My VPS was rented from my Metatrader 4 platform.  What can I do to get this EA stopped?  Help would be extremely appreciated.

cdeweerd What can I do to get this EA stopped? 

Code can not run when it is removed from all charts. You either have it

1. running on other charts,
  2. running on other terminals on the same machine,

Open a command line and type  «tasklist|find "terminal"». You should see only one line like:

terminal.exe                  9128 Console                    1    117,820 K

3. running on other terminals on different machines,
  4. or running on a VPS.

There is almost nothing we can suggest because you have provided no useful information.

cdeweerd:
Hey All, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  I have an EA making trades days after I have removed it from the chart, closed the chart and disabled autotrading. I restarted my terminal, logged out and back in etc.  I am out of ideas.  I contacted the author and was told it is my VPS.  My VPS was rented from my Metatrader 4 platform.  What can I do to get this EA stopped?  Help would be extremely appreciated.

You have removed your EA from the local terminal chart, but it is still migrated and trade on the virtual server, your MQL5 VPS.

You need to migrate your empty local terminal charts with no EAs attached on them, with your MQL5 VPS again, in order to remove the EA from the virtual server too.