Reliability ??

Good morning everyone .

I honestly don't understand how realiability works. It seems a bit random to me ... A signal this month is losing 18% and it's still all green .... If it had happened to me I would be all red !!!!! Does anyone know how it works and what parameters they use? Thank you

Signals - Reliability - the forum thread
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev #:
Signals - Reliability - the forum thread

Thank you

Eleonora Fedorova:

Herkese günaydın .

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, güvenilirliğin nasıl çalıştığını anlamıyorum. Bana biraz rastgele gibi geldi... Bu ay bir sinyal %18 kaybediyor ve hala tamamen yeşil .... Eğer başıma gelseydi tamamen kırmızı olurdum !!!!! Nasıl çalıştığını ve hangi parametreleri kullandıklarını bilen var mı? Teşekkür ederim

Even if the signal had gained 18%, reliability could be reduced. Because if Maxload% is too large, reliability drops dramatically in that transaction. It is very difficult to compensate. This means that the position may have used 90% of the portfolio during the 10% winning phase, the account may have almost approached the stopout status, then the prices may have improved and become profitable. This is a huge risk. If you set the stop levels too high, your reliability may decrease.

Mustafa Damgaci #:

Even if the signal had gained 18%, reliability could be reduced. Because if Maxload% is too large, reliability drops dramatically in that transaction. It is very difficult to compensate. This means that the position may have used 90% of the portfolio during the 10% winning phase, the account may have almost approached the stopout status, then the prices may have improved and become profitable. This is a huge risk. If you set the stop levels too high, your reliability may decrease.

thank you