how to use signals which are running with high leverage?

Hi, I am facing one issue 

in this example:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example

I am a subscriber 2 in this example and I want to avoid this step:

Subscriber2: 0,1166 * (50 / 100) = 0,0583 (5.83%)

But I cant. Also I cant increase my leverage. It was just an example. In fact I have max leverage 1:200 and almost all signals go with 1:500

therefore my position is x2.5 less by default and I cannot do anything about it

I am not sure that I want to try to find a broker with 1-500 leverage and open 1-500 account dedicated for signals, moreover its not so easy to find it because for example in EU usually the leverage is limited

Are there any other options? Can I do smth with my 1-200 to use fully some signals? Because some of them obviously dont use 1-500 leverage - they load it like 1% 

Thanks

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

Vvv Kkk: therefore my position is x2.5 less by default and I cannot do anything about it
  1. Correct.
  2. If it matters, then you are subscribing to a signal with two much risk.

William Roeder #:
  1. Correct.
  2. If it matters, then you are subscribing to a signal with two much risk.

I understand that its a question to signal providers mainly but they dont use this leverage it all (for example load is 1-2%) - its like 500 is a favorite number without any reasons behind. I even tried to ask one of them to reduce the leverage 

There is no too much risk because the drawdown is also 5-10% - it doesnt relate to indicated leverage at all, it depends only to real leverage - who did this formula - metaquotes and signal providers cut their profits because I cant use it because my profit is x2.5 less than expected