How can I convert this indicator from "repaint / redraw" to NOT "repaint / redraw"?

Can it be done?
Can anyone help me?

What should I change in the code?

Thanks!

Domenico Mario La Marca:
Can it be done?
Can anyone help me?

What should I change in the code?

Thanks!

This is not an indicator that repaints/redraws.

If you're talking about within the last 60 minutes, that's because the price is not fixed, not repainted/redrawn.

Nagisa Unada #:

This is not an indicator that repaints/redraws.

If you're talking about within the last 60 minutes, that's because the price is not fixed, not repainted/redrawn.

thank you for your reply!

...but it is a "repaint / redraw" indicator. I've been using it for almost 4 years!

I would like the arrow, once it appears to stay!

Bye!

Domenico Mario La Marca #: thank you for your reply! ...but it is a "repaint / redraw" indicator. I've been using it for almost 4 years! I would like the arrow, once it appears to stay!

Then you do not know the meaning of “repainting”! This indicator does not “repaint”. It does not recalculate and change plots of any previous candles.

Only the current candle shows changes of the arrow showing and disappearing and reappearing, because obviously the current candle is continuously changing. During the lifetime of the current candle, only the open price is fixed, while the close, high and low prices change as transactions take place. As these changes take place, so will the current conditions for the indicator regarding the current candle.

It is only when the candle closes, and a new one appears that the condition stabilises. All indicators are like this regarding the current candle. The only exception is when they only depend on the opening price. So, the only way to make the candle “stay” is to make it use the Open price instead of the Close price or any other combination of prices.

If you have been using this for almost 4 years and if you still don’t understand this, then it is time to pause and reevaluate your understanding of indicators and trading.

EDIT: By current candle, I am referring the current candle in accordance with the time-frame selected in its parameters, which by default is H1 (60 mins).

All right, thanks!
Maybe we don't mean the same thing. I am not a devoloper and probably use incorrect language.

... anyway I've solved it.
The signal now remains. 
It is no longer an alternation between down and up, but there can be several signals in one direction.
This is what I wanted.

#Carreiro: don't worry!

bye!