Successful bots

Hello everyone, I’m writing this because I’ve been studying the eur/usd market for about 8months, and I just wanted to get any feedback about expert advisors that have been created and been successful profit wise by any developers in the community. Again any real pros that have been in this business for some time. Do expert advisors run out of steam in the long run? Back testing them for 20 years of history, and refining the strategy. Will it be strong enough to let it run and see those same effects in the live market without any significant changes to its behavior?

Programming -Learner's:
Hello everyone, I’m writing this because I’ve been studying the eur/usd market for about 8months, and I just wanted to get any feedback about expert advisors that have been created and been successful profit wise by any developers in the community. Again any real pros that have been in this business for some time. Do expert advisors run out of steam in the long run? Back testing them for 20 years of history, and refining the strategy. Will it be strong enough to let it run and see those same effects in the live market without any significant changes to its behavior?

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you need to make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you need to make your own search.

Thank you