the MT5 'trade history' option consumes too much resources

when the trade history option is attached to a chart and you got many trades in your terminal history, the cpu load goes wild.

seems like the terminal keeps recalculating the lines and arrows on the chart every tick... stupid

What's the goal of this rant ?

Alain Verleyen #:

What's the goal of this rant ?

the goal of my message is a message to the developers. yours?

DMITRII PECHERITSA #:

the goal of my message is a message to the developers. yours?

So you really hope they will listen to you when you don't provide any technical details, no log, no screenshot, no way to reproduce the issue and additionally after you insult them ?

My goal on this forum and this topic is always constructive and to improve things.

I am really curious what will be your next move. If there is a confirmed issue all depends of your attitude if it will be fixed or not.

Alain Verleyen #:

So you really hope they will listen to you when you don't provide any technical details, no log, no screenshot, no way to reproduce the issue and additionally after you insult them ?

My goal on this forum and this topic is always constructive and to improve things.

I am really curious what will be your next move. If there is a confirmed issue all depends of your attitude if it will be fixed or not.

Alain, i don't give a ... about this issue any more. i just switch off trade history. no insult whatsoever. rest in peace