Experts: Trailing with Close Button

Trailing with Close Button:

This EA help you to auto set the TP, SL & TRAILING by default, easy to close all orders with button "Close All"

Trailing with Close Button

Author: Gusti Risyadi Noor

Thanks much for the pips and points variables on the TRAILING distances .

it will get me to my expected destination. Just adding those final touch ups to non-stop trading .

GOOD WORK - GOOD MEN ..

hie , im trying to load this expect on boom 1000 and crash 1000 ,it is not giving me sl and tp , help me how i can adjust the EA so that it can work on boom and crash 1000
Files:

1528133 #:
hie , im trying to load this expect on boom 1000 and crash 1000 ,it is not giving me sl and tp , help me how i can adjust the EA so that it can work on boom and crash 1000

Double click the little blue hat on the top right corner of your chart to open the EA's settings, even though I doubt that you will find some SL/TP settings, since it seems that you've got a Close All button/EA there.

this is a wonderfull tool ,thank you good work

1528133 #:

hi, i just change the variable & re-upload the code. You can try test the SL/TP/Trail parameter that i describe on description for the boom / crash.

hope will meet your expectation

Paul Walter David Macques #:

Thanks much for the pips and points variables on the TRAILING distances .

it will get me to my expected destination. Just adding those final touch ups to non-stop trading .

GOOD WORK - GOOD MEN ..

hope will be good result for you

thank you for the update ,this is a good expert advisor 

thank you for this amazing EA i just move my funds from mt4 to mt5 i love this Ea and much appreciated if you add BE option also .

many thanks for your good work.

TP and SL inputs are in PIPS and INTEGER, how can we enter them in points ,e.g 15 points=1.5 PIPS

Regards

what does the 3first parameters stend for ??