if (SignalSubscribe(74156))
  {
	  Print("Success");
  }
  else 
  {
	  Print("Error : "+GetLastError());
  }

i get Error: 4060, i cannot find information about 4060. I have enough money in my account. I am successfully logged in, i can enumerate signals using SignalBaseSelect() routine, Trading is allowed...

There are around 2000 signals in mql5 signals database, it is not easy to subscribe to right signal because searching them in mt4 terminal is a big problem... I know i can also click to subscribe button on web but this does not work if you have multiple terminal running, browser does not know which terminal is the partner to talk to.. So my idea is to subscribe with script by using signal identified (in my example 74156 as test). I have tried to subscribe several other signals but no success.... My MT4 platform does not have running subsription yet...

Thank you

UPDATE:

ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_CONFIRMED

Function is not allowed for call

i have found 4060 code now.... What does that mean "not allowed for call" please? 

Hi, thank you. I have created an EA to use SignalSubscribe() command. I just wanted update this thread with this information. I think its better to allow scripts to execute this command too, just as feature recommendation...

fx1.net:
Hi, thank you. I have created an EA to use SignalSubscribe() command. I just wanted update this thread with this information. I think its better to allow scripts to execute this command too, just as feature recommendation...
Bug and suggestion have to be reported to ServiceDesk.

fx1.net:

I know i can also click to subscribe button on web but this does not work if you have multiple terminal running, browser does not know which terminal is the partner to talk to..

Fx1 has also found a solution to the multi-MT4 subscription problem, described here: <link removed by moderator>

I suppose it is good to add the link here to help anyone in the same situation.

Well done Fx1!

lgcell:

Fx1 has also found a solution to the multi-MT4 subscription problem, described here: <link removed by moderator>

I suppose it is good to add the link here to help anyone in the same situation.

Well done Fx1!

No it's not, advertising is not allowed on this forum.