MT4 Indicator based on 3 candlesticks (Please help for Free). Powerful Strategy

Buy: you must have two selling candles following each other, but the last red candle's full body must be inside the wick(tail) of the previous red candle then we want to see  a buy(green) candle which closed. We buy at the following opening candle. 

Sell is the opposite. 

Please see photos attached. 

Please help me for free and keep the indicator for your use, trust me you will not regret it. 
Files:
efff.PNG  7 kb
nnng.PNG  8 kb

Fxmanana:
Please help me for free and keep the indicator for your use, trust me you will not regret it. 
If it is so powerful just use freelance top of page. 
You won’t regret it 😁

Fxmanana: Please help me for free 

There are no slaves here.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Please any one with coding expertise this is directed to you.