Is possible run 5 mt5 terminals with one account at the same time on a vps

is it possible to run multiple mt5 terminals on my server with one account(similar credentials used on all 5 terminals)

2. if i want to run a similar trade on all 5 terminal simultaneously how can i do this.

3.is there a master panel somewhere where i can make trades and observe the progress of all the trades in all 5 terminals?

thank you

metaquotes solution is "multi terminal" do search of this forum before you post questions. But it has limitation that will only open manual trades, on 1 broker only.

But i have also seen 3rd party programs that will do that. search google.

Donald Mogapi:

is it possible to run multiple mt5 terminals on my server with one account(similar credentials used on all 5 terminals)

2. if i want to run a similar trade on all 5 terminal simultaneously how can i do this.

3.is there a master panel somewhere where i can make trades and observe the progress of all the trades in all 5 terminals?

thank you

Q1) if you meant opening the account in different terminal simultaneously, Yes then, you can.

Q2) Open same trades on multiple accounts, Yes again, Look for "Trade copier"  ... without tools like this imagine how hectic Account management services would be. Recommending products is not allowed, but am sure you would find a perfect fit in the Market.

Q3) if you are using "trade copier", whatever you do on 1 should be reflected in the others, other than that... if you place different trades... you would have manage them individually... or place a job, for someone to write a code that can pull trades from different terminal ... if it can be done.

Revo Trades #:

metaquotes solution is "multi terminal" do search of this forum before you post questions. But it has limitation that will only open manual trades, on 1 broker only.

But i have also seen 3rd party programs that will do that. search google.

what do i search for exactly tell me ?i tried searching but dint find anything.plus asking people who have knowledge save you the trouble of buying programs that do not work well

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
Q1) if you meant opening the account in different terminal simultaneously, Yes then, you can.

Q2) Open same trades on multiple accounts, Yes again, Look for "Trade copier"  ... without tools like this imagine how hectic Account management services would be. Recommending products is not allowed, but am sure you would find a perfect fit in the Market.

Q3) if you are using "trade copier", whatever you do on 1 should be reflected in the others, other than that... if you place different trades... you would have manage them individually... or place a job, for someone to write a code that can pull trades from different terminal ... if it can be done.
thank you very much for your help,i do not think that mt5 has multi terminal though,i couldnt find it,only multi terminal for mt4 exist

Donald Mogapi #:

what do i search for exactly tell me ?i tried searching but dint find anything.plus asking people who have knowledge save you the trouble of buying programs that do not work well

i would be breaching the rules if i suggested a 3rd party product. but search google for either 1 word multiterminal, or 2 words multi terminal there is several 3rd party products on the first page of google and duckduckgo. But ask your broker. I am sure that they will have mt5 multii terminal available, just as mine does. But if you search this website, i am sure you will find that mt5 already has ability to monitor mulitple accounts.

Donald Mogapi:

thank you

number 2) I would contact your broker. They can copy your trade to the other accounts and it shouldnt cost you anything. I do this for 4 friends. My broker does this automaticly. I even get a credit/rebate on my commissions for doing it.

Revo Trades #:

number 2) I would contact your broker. They can copy your trade to the other accounts and it shouldnt cost you anything. I do this for 4 friends. My broker does this automaticly. I even get a credit/rebate on my commissions for doing it.

so helpful mate ,appreciate the assistance