Broker Refuses to Allow Fund Withdrawal

I'm new to trading, opened an account with the brokerage, <broker name removed> , made some successful trades using MetaTrader 5, and tried to withdraw some funds.  They refuse to allow me to withdraw funds.

Has anyone had this experience?  or experience with this brokerage, <broker name removed> ?  I'm afraid they are defrauding me out of my money and am here asking anyone for advice.  Thank you.

btc_college:

I'm new to trading, opened an account with the brokerage, <broker name removed>, made some successful trades using MetaTrader 5, and tried to withdraw some funds.  They refuse to allow me to withdraw funds.

Has anyone had this experience?  or experience with this brokerage, <broker name removed> ?  I'm afraid they are defrauding me out of my money and am here asking anyone for advice.  Thank you.

Brokers discussion is not allowed in the forum.

Such incidents are more and more often lately, so you need to be very careful when you trust your money to unknown or unregulated brokers.

Try to contact their regulating authority and if the amount in question is quite large, find a good lawyer.

In such cases any address, email or phone are all fake, so you don't have anything solid to base your case.