Broker not listed

I wish to rent a VPS. After downloading the MT5 platform my broker Adrofx is not listed to log into my live account. Is this because it is an MT4 broker only and doesn't support MT5?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Some brokers support MT5 and/or, some of them - not.
Ask you broker please.

Hi Sergey. Just to be clear, MQL5 VPS only works with an MT5 broker account? Thanks.

Most of the brokers support MT5 and MT4. If your broker somehow does not support MT5, then you would not be able to use the VPS. Talk to the customer service. They may give you a solution.

AndrewFraser #:
Hi Sergey. Just to be clear, MQL5 VPS only works with an MT5 broker account? Thanks.
With MT5 or with MT4.
And you should be connected to trading account (the trading account which was used to buy MQL5 VPS with).

Thanks Sergey, I have now completed the purchase of the VPS and migration of the MT4 account. Everything okay and trading on the VPS.