Tick volumes issue - page 2

Thanks. So you're getting the same results I'm getting? I'm not sure what you mean when you say 'overload the terminal' :) Do you mean restart the MT5?

So when MT5 is restarted, there are two behaviors:

• For new charts dragged into the grey area, it overwrites the volume=0 setting in default.tpl and sets it to 3 (= show Tick volumes).
  • Any old charts present when MT5 closes (with volume=0 set) that were visible before MT5 was restarted will still have volume=0 when MT5 is reopened, i.e. it will not be showing Tick volumes.

That's what I'm seeing.

So build 3137 has this problem with overwriting the volume setting, but build 3101 does not.

I would like to add this as well. There seems to be some bug, obviously.

I am on current release build 3091

So what now ? Waiting for the new update ... ? How I can report this issue to support or developer in MQL5 ? 

That's why I prefer mt4 before the mt5 updating b****** and so lagging platform.

I wont comment and the mobile version...

Daniel Dimitrov #:

So what now ? 

I don't know. I think metaquotes just doesn't care anymore because they are rolling in money. They don't bother updating their platform which is still from the 1960's because they monopolize the market. I hope Tradingview and Spotware/cTrader crush them.

Just wait for the new update I guess. They don't listen to us, so there is no point emailing them I guess.

Reported to Metaquotes. Fixed and will be available on next build.