Providing signal with a demo account - page 2

Alexandre Borela #:
Use a micro account then.

Micro/cent account are considered demo accounts and can only be free signals.

hatam.taei #:
but i have not money for starting :(
My strategy needs at least $ 5,000
You can provide your signal on a demo account for free and offer your EA for purchase. This way you can earn money without investing any money initially.

hatam.taei #:
but i have not money for starting :(
My strategy needs at least $ 5,000

so you want to sell signals from a 1k account that is demo, and make more profits from the sales than from trading? that is called a scam, and what regulators are for: protection for the little guy from scammers that do that.

Carl Schreiber #:
You can provide your signal on a demo account for free and offer your EA for purchase. This way you can earn money without investing any money initially.

i am sure that this would breach the rules, if i am not mistaken.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

But then again, i just now noticed that 5 out of 6 of the topmost signal providers that showed on my landing page, started with initial deposits under $500. Its no wonder they have huge percentages haha mql5 are just as big scammers as those 5 signal providers.

Revo Trades #:
But then again, i just now noticed that 5 out of 6 of the topmost signal providers that showed on my landing page, started with initial deposits under $500. Its no wonder they have huge percentages haha mql5 are just as big scammers as those 5 signal providers.

Starting with a low balance does not mean the person wants to scam, scalp strategies on EURUSD work with balances as low as 100$.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Micro/cent account are considered demo accounts and can only be free signals.

Didn't know that, thank you :)

Alexandre Borela #:

Starting with a low balance does not mean the person wants to scam, scalp strategies on EURUSD work with balances as low as 100$.

do you really think that those providers didnt purposely deposit such a low amount just to get the huge profit percentages? That is the 1 and single trading metric that mq shows on the main signals page. This site has been going down in quality of products for years now. Soon it will be on par with Soho and other sites like that. The makers of metatrader(s) should cut and run from the website. It has very little to do with trading anymore, and more and more flogging of rubbish and breeding of illigitimate sellers, and even scammers.

Revo Trades #:

i am sure that this would breach the rules, if i am not mistaken.

Why? A demo account requires no money but it is an accepted way to promote the EA that is trading the demo account. And to sell something here you just need to be a verified seller.

Carl Schreiber #:
Why? A demo account requires no money but it is an accepted way to promote the EA that is trading the demo account. And to sell something here you just need to be a verified seller.

not saying that it does breach the rules, but it just makes sense to me that doing that you are promoting a product is sold outside of the mql5 marketplace, which might breach the rules.