atr based trailing stop, stop loss and take profit EA

hi all. 

i am not a coder i just tried to create a simple ea by combining two of them and adding some features. i did manage to make it not to produce errors at some point but it didnt open any trades.

the first ea is calculating the sl tp and ts values based on atr and multiplies it by them

the second ea is the entry strategy that  has its own sl tp ts parameteres witch i am trying to remove but i cannot figure out how. i dont even think that this is a profitable system but it is a start to make a better one once i figure out how it works with the atr. 

i attached the file, any help apreciated

Files:

1. nikosk0: i am not a coder … any help apreciated

MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

2. It doesn't open orders because you never call OrderSend.

Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)