Does broker change mean you need to buy EA again?

Hi all..

I have some accounts with one broker. Through MQL I have bought a number of EA's. 

I have now opened a new account with a different broker - and want to use one of the same EA's I bought through MQL - but even though I log in and MQL seems to recognise me (all messages etc) it does not seem to recognise that I have already bought the EA??

Patrick 

Never mind. After a reboot all works well. :-)

patrickdrew:

Hi all..

I have some accounts with one broker. Through MQL I have bought a number of EA's. 

I have now opened a new account with a different broker - and want to use one of the same EA's I bought through MQL - but even though I log in and MQL seems to recognise me (all messages etc) it does not seem to recognise that I have already bought the EA??

Patrick 

Of course not, all your MQL5.com Market purchases are bound to the MQL5 account you used to purchase them and you can use them in other trading accounts, brokers, terminals or computers.

You need to login into your MQL5 account with your patrickdrew login and NOT your email, Facebook or any other.

Hello,

I also have the same problem, I bought the full version of a trading robot last year on metratrader market, on the other hand my Expert Advisor no longer works since I changed my broker.

Maybe this problem is related to the license number because my new broker gave me a new account !

mayassa #:
Hello,

I also have the same problem, I bought the full version of a trading robot last year on metratrader market, on the other hand my Expert Advisor no longer works since I changed my broker.

Maybe this problem is related to the license number because my new broker gave me a new account !

No, follow the above instructions.