Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 20

i can write articles please redirect me how to 

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

You can write it in any of the languages supported by the website. Once reviewed and approved, it will be translated into the other languages.

Translated automatically? Which service is used if you know? And it’s not the case for the forum messages as I understand because I see different number of messages when switching languages on forum, right?

Yauheni Shauchenka #:
Translated automatically?
About articles?
It is translated by professional translators (not "machine translation).

Hi all,

I have an article waiting to be reviewed since March 11th 2024. How long do moderators take to start reviewing an article?

I also sent a comment asking moderators for feedback a couple of days ago, but no response from them yet.

thank you

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera #:

some one has deleted my question.

I have an idea for some articles:

Optimizations with python. There are around 16 types of optimizations, I could do more than 7 articles of this of 10-20 pages each article. Are you interested? (I don't want to start an article if you are not interested).

As a professional institute trader and dev/coder i think i can be of assistance

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera #:

some one has deleted my question.

I have an idea for some articles:

Optimizations with python. There are around 16 types of optimizations, I could do more than 7 articles of this of 10-20 pages each article. Are you interested? (I don't want to start an article if you are not interested).

Hello Javier.

Please start new article and provide a list of topics for this series there. This is necessary for preliminary assessment.

In general, the topic of the articles itself looks interesting.

Is the price still 200USD??

Kikkih25 #:
Is the price still 200USD??

This is the standard payment for well-written, well-formatted and well-structured articles that provide interesting educational content for users. However, the payment may be adjusted based on several factors, such as the quality, value and length of the material, as well as availability of MQL5 code.

MetaQuotes' goal is to promote exceptional content and ensure that the publications are useful and valuable to our users, MQL5 developers and traders.

MetaQuotes:

The new MQL5 Community website at http://www.mql5.com keeps developing. We invite all of you to make your contribution to this development.

The new MQL5 is the evolutionary continuation of MQL4. The new language is characterized by the support of object oriented programming, by a higher code execution speed, by multi-currency testing and other tempting features. This opens to all of you new possibilities to implement any trading strategies.

We invite you to become our author and publish your articles on this website. This is a brilliant chance for you to promote your ideas and exchange your experience with other traders. Another important thing is that we offer the author's fee from 200 USD and higher. Besides, we will translate your article into Russian to make it available for the Russian part of our website.

We've developed this new website to provide convenient working conditions for article writers. Convenient layout, text editing right in the browser window (no need to use other editors), possibility to insert images or even publish video in your articles using the built-in media player - you are sure to like all the novelties of our new website.

The number of website visitors keeps growing. More and more traders and exchanges from various financial markets show their interest in the new MetaTrader 5 terminal. All materials published on this resource will be available to this broad audience.

If you have any ideas on MQL5 usage, and if you are ready to prepare interesting educational materials in the new language - You are welcome to become our valuable author!

i am Isaac UWAMAHORO  i would be interested in creating articles for you.  I am a designer of EAs and indicators.  I have several years of investing strategies and concepts as well as several years of coding experience in the commercial market for software.  Will these be guided or requested articles or just what ever interest we might come up with?