Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 16

Fernando Carreiro:

Can someone who has recently published an Article, that was originally in English (and not in Russian), what the current conditions are?

Specifically, I would like to know is ...

1. ... what the current delay is between first submitting the text until it actually gets published online, and ...
  2. ... whether MetaQuotes is still paying for the articles a minimum of 200 credits?

I would like to know also...

Fortunately in Brazil there are efforts of having TradingView and NinjaTrader being spread across Brazilian traders, I would really like to hear what are Metaquote's plans for the Brazilian market...

As a programmer that I am, I could switch platforms easily, not by the money itself, but by the devotion of the makers/followers and the evangelization per se...

It's your turn to make us believe in Metaquote again...

;)

I would be interested in creating articles for you.  I am a designer of EAs and indicators.  I have several years of investing strategies and concepts as well as several years of coding experience in the commercial market for software.  Will these be guided or requested articles or just what ever 

Hi Rosh,

I submitted an article since 1th May and up till now it is yet to be published... Is there a problem. 

I've also submitted years ago. It's still without answer.

Is this still available, can i still become one of your author. <Deleted>.

Rashid Umarov:
Yes, it is.  You can offer your own theme for article.
count me in

Samuel Manoel De Souza #:
I've also submitted years ago. It's still without answer.

Sorry for such long delay. I answered you in comments to your articles. Read please.

BTLekan12 #:

Hi Rosh,

I submitted an article since 1th May and up till now it is yet to be published... Is there a problem. 

Sorry, couldn't find your article. Can you sent a link in PM?

Chris #:
count me in

Do you want to write an article?

CryptoKing #:
Is this still available, can i still become one of your author. <Deleted>.

What topic do you want to write an article on? You can send me a personal message with the outline of the article or create a draft with the outline.