Can someone please help me create an EA based on my strategy or point me in the right direction?

I am looking to code my strategy in the form of an EA - I have limited knowledge with regards to coding in general and I recently started working full-time within the NHS and do not have the time to trade my strategy, hence why I am seeking help. I have found a free EA within MQL5 and I have taken away a few things and made a table of what I am looking to include with examples of parameters that may be involved. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me. I have attached below an example of what I am looking to code and activate in EA form. I am not sure if people are able to private message me within this platform, therefore, if you would like to contact me, feel free

Thank you!

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

AJT2211:

I am looking to code my strategy in the form of an EA - I have limited knowledge with regards to coding in general and I recently started working full-time within the NHS and do not have the time to trade my strategy, hence why I am seeking help. I have found a free EA within MQL5 and I have taken away a few things and made a table of what I am looking to include with examples of parameters that may be involved. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me. I have attached below an example of what I am looking to code and activate in EA form. I am not sure if people are able to private message me within this platform, therefore, if you would like to contact me, feel free

Thank you!

I can't see any attachment here or are you referring to links to other people's EA.