Withdrawal unavailable... - page 2

Are they making service desk contact, more difficult, things should be made easier not more complex, a simple button to contact them would be better? For a person having an issue to complain about,  these new method of contact is somewhat strenuous for someone who is not aware

I'm confused by what means to contact?

I can't withdraw my money. the signal I use is invalid.

socius508 #:

I'm confused by what means to contact?

I can't withdraw my money. the signal I use is invalid.

• If you are validated user/seller so you can withdraw earned funds from your MQL5 forum account.
  • If you are talking about your trading account so speak with your broker about howto withdraw.

More details - read post

mql5 refund policy!
mql5 refund policy!
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Does anyone have experienced delays in response regarding refund from mql5? Interested to know how long does it take...

I made a deposit yesterday for signal., and the money is now locked and cannot be retrieved.

socius508 #:
I made a deposit yesterday for signal., and the money is now locked and cannot be retrieved.

This forum (and mql5 internet portal) has nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
We are discussing Metatrader as the software program here. And the discussions about the brokers are prohibited on the forum.

---------------- 

What to do?

• You can contact the regulating authority of your broker (and/or governmental regulating authority in your country) and find a lawyer. Because it is always the legal issues and legal situations related to the broker you selected, the broker was licensed or not in your country, which agreement you signed with them, and more.

• Alternatively, if you feel bad related to your choice of the broker (if you do not know about your broker anything and worry for your money with your broker) so - find internet forums (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice. Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion". Find those forums and ask their advice.

----------------