Freelance ban

Hello,
I recently created an order on the freelance section as I wanted a developer to code a website for me. 

I then sent to the developer links to my products on the market on mql5.com
I wanted him to understand how I wanted the design for my project, such as what type of images and descriptions should be used. It is not my contact information. I needed to discuss the project with the coder, therefore sending these requirements was strictly necessary.

Service Desk has considered that I shared my contact information. Has anyone had a similar experience? Is this a lifetime ban?

5 days have passed and SD hasn't answered my messages yet.

Thanks

Seems, someone reported to the service desk about your Market link ...

But, anyway, the service desk can resolved it only sorry.

Kevin Beltran Keena:
Hello,
I recently created an order on the freelance section as I wanted a developer to code a website for me. 

I then sent to the developer links to my products on the market on mql5.com
I wanted him to understand how I wanted the design for my project, such as what type of images and descriptions should be used. It is not my contact information. I needed to discuss the project with the coder, therefore sending these requirements was strictly necessary.

Service Desk has considered that I shared my contact information. Has anyone had a similar experience? Is this a lifetime ban?

5 days have passed and SD hasn't answered my messages yet.

Thanks
I think the ban is as a result of what you asked for and not necessary about your contact, website development is not related to developing indicators, EA etc. which I think is the intended purpose of the freelance section. Service desk or a forum moderator could better make things clear.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
I think the ban is as a result of what you asked for and not necessary about your contact, website development is not related to developing indicators, EA etc. which I think is the intended purpose of the freelance section. Service desk or a forum moderator could better make things clear.

They did initially state that I violated the rules for sharing my contact information. But the only thing I shared were the links to my products, which do not have my contact information. I had already selected an applicant to do the job through the Freelance section and was going to place the order. I never discussed continuing the project outside this website and I didn't swap emails nor phone numbers. I explained my situation but they haven't answered yet. 

Kevin Beltran Keena # :

Until you have requested the step of freezing funds, you cannot provide contact information, you cannot provide links to products, you cannot provide links to your achievements.