Trade tab disappeared on MT5 - page 2

Laurent Gillot #:
I need yo know how to get out of investor mode without contacting broker.
Please help

Laurent Gillot #:
I need yo know how to get out of investor mode without contacting broker.
Please help
I guessing you don't know how you got into the investor mode either. CONTACT your broker to tell you both

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
I guessing you don't know how you got into the investor mode either. CONTACT your broker to tell you both
Can’t reach my broker. Need some tips to get out of investor mode on my own 

Laurent Gillot #:
Can’t reach my broker. Need some tips to get out of investor mode on my own 

You have the following for your trading account (usually, the brokers were sending it to email in case of real trading account):

• login (login = your account numeber);
  • master password to login to your trading account (to trade);
  • and investor password (to login to your account to see your trades only (without trading).

So, I think - you used investor password to login to your trading account.

Something about it:

----------------

or contact with your broker.

----------------

Because if you are having the trades on your Metatrader so it means the following: you opened those trades by yourself.
And if yes so you were login to your trading account with Metatrader using your master password.
And if yes so you know your master password.

----------------

If you can not access (can not reach) to your broker (broker is the company where you have sent your money to),
and/or someone opened those trades for you (and you do not know him) without providing master password to you (for example)
so - read post (because the discussion about the brokers and about any illegal cases are prohibited on the forum).

Connect to an Account - Getting Started - Connect to an Account - Getting Started
Connect to an Account - Getting Started - Connect to an Account - Getting Started
  • www.metatrader5.com
To start working with a trading account, you need to connect to it using a login (account number) and password. Two types of account access are...

Trade bar disappeared, how do i get it working again?  Plese help.

Seth Johansson #:
Trade bar disappeared, how do i get it working again?  Plese help.

You are not properly logged into your trading account, check the Journal tab for details.