Can i get /generate my mql5 signal report in csv / spreadsheet format?

hello everyone

i want to make report monthly about my signals in spreadsheet format, it will contains

name mql signal Total Deposit Deposit in this month Total Withdrawl Withdrawl in this month Balance Nett Profit All Nett profit in this month Equity Total Trades Win Rate % Best Trade Worst Trade Max Drawdown % Growth

in this time, i copy every single data in mql5 web and paste it in spreadsheet manually, i have 30 signals and it will increase by time.

i wish i can make my job easier by generate data automatically from mql5, with scrapping or generate by API

may i ask if its possible to do this?

regards

Using spreadsheets to build trading strategies
Using spreadsheets to build trading strategies
  • www.mql5.com
The article describes the basic principles and methods that allow you to analyze any strategy using spreadsheets (Excel, Calc, Google). The obtained results are compared with MetaTrader 5 tester.

Mira Hardani:
Signal Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Signal Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Signal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Signal Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5