Indicators: Convert iExposure.mq4 From MetaQuotes

Convert iExposure.mq4 From MetaQuotes:

iExposure will show the opening of trading positions in tabular form in the sub-window below the main window. This allows the trader to see at a glance the positions in the market including the profit value and the amount of risk for each position. The iExposure indicator is a technical tool that is easy to use and very helpful, especially if a trader opens several trades at once with several different instruments. Traders can add the iExposure indicator to any price chart if they wish to use it. By adding the iExposure indicator, traders can also still see tabs of other trading positions for other currencies. Also note that iExposure can also monitor all trading positions, besides being able to make details by displaying one position for one window.

Convert iExposure.mq4 From MetaQuotes

Author: Dwi Sudarsono

Hi Dwi,

How is this different to what MetaTrader5 already provides out of the box?

Pipanovic #:
Hi Dwi,

How is this different to what MetaTrader5 already provides out of the box?

As far as I know sir, this indicator is not available in metatrader 5, and it is convert iExposure indicator in metatrader 4.

Hi,

This is a very useful indi, thank you.

Could you modify it so that "profit" would be red if negative, green if positive, and grey if no position?

mruchkin #:

Hi,

This is a very useful indi, thank you.

Could you modify it so that "profit" would be red if negative, green if positive, and grey if no position?

I'm happy to help, I wish you good health and success always.

For adding color to code, I don't have any plans for some reason, but if you want to add color to code at https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/webcolors might be a reference for you

Web Colors - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Web Colors - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Thank you for this bro... i was wondering why a mt4 indicator is missing in mt5. A very useful indicator for me.

work perfectly, thank you

can anyone help me with M4 IEXPOSURE please

I added it to my chart and its all bunched together, any ideas please?

GregoryRichardsNewbie #:

can anyone help me with M4 IEXPOSURE please

I added it to my chart and its all bunched together, any ideas please?

Its happening with me also, did you get it correct?, please help me with this