Error 4805 on all codes after upgrading

Hello everyone,
I´m having a hard time with this one. It only happens on my main computer, but I can´t solve it.
After upgrading to build 3091, I started to get Error 4805 on all my test tries. Went investigating it and found my calls to indicator loading where failing if the Indicator Period is different from the Window Period. 
Does anybody know what this can be? How to solve it?
I already reinstalled MT5 twice, on the 2nd time even created a fresh installation after having deleted all files from previous install.
Problem persist even after having installed build 3110.
I´m really clueless.

Added a test code and the log of 2 tests one with diferent period and one with same period.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
20211129.log  12 kb

Set the testing mode to "Every tick".

Vladimir Karputov #:
Set the testing mode to "Every tick".

Thanks! That solve the loading problem. But another one appeard related to that, data is not being loaded by coppybuffer function.

If I ´ll have to review every setting on terminal everytime I upgrade build, it´s no very practical...
The testing mode, for example, always was OHLC per 1 minute, after upgrading, was changed and I didn´t notice until you call my attention to it. Now problems to load tick info with copybuffer, which probably is another setting changed by the upgrade.
annoying is the least I can say.

Juan Pablo Silenzi de Stagni # :

Thanks! That solve the loading problem. But another one appeard related to that, data is not being loaded by coppybuffer function.

If I ´ll have to review every setting on terminal everytime I upgrade build, it´s no very practical...
The testing mode, for example, always was OHLC per 1 minute, after upgrading, was changed and I didn´t notice until you call my attention to it. Now problems to load tick info with copybuffer, which probably is another setting changed by the upgrade.
annoying is the least I can say.

No need to invent problems for yourself - just always read the help carefully!