Different Trade event handling between visual and non-visual tester

Dear people,

I have seen that there are already many threads reporting about differences between MT5 visual and non-visual testing. All focused on returns and there were discussions about data feeds, spreads and so on... And I found discussion not applicable to my problem. I have spot an example in which there appears to be a very precise difference in the behavior of the two "testers" (two different algorithms???) and I would like to ask for assistance.

And the question is this one: has anybody experienced that

in NON-VISUAL testing with 1 minute OHLC Trade events are generated, no question-added, ONE and ONLY ONE time per M1 bar

while

in VISUAL testing, always with 1 minute OHLC Trade events are generated every time, also within a single minute bar whenever a trade is for instance filled or placed?

To be clear (and just for example): one trade opened at 12:00:20; one trade closed at 12:00:40. (Even if in 1 minute OHLC, the log shows actually these two times).

Non-visual tester: generates just two Trade events at 12:01:00.

Visual tester: generates one Trade event at 12:00:20 and a second Trade event at 12:00:40.

This, in my hands, causes significant differences in backtesting whether it is operated in visual or non-visual mode. (And made me become a bit crazy...). If the topic is of interest I can report the case here and show in log files this difference.

Needless to say... if this is really the behavior of the backtester... it would be VERY NICE if some mighty mql5 coder could make the non-visual behaving like the visual... (i.e. Trade event generated even within the 1M bar, if more than one trade happens during that short period).

This is a good enough clarification for general information.