Please Explain How MQL VPS Works

My main question is this: in a conventional VPS service, I am provided with an IP address and login credentials so I can use the Remote Desktop application to connect to my VPS, which has an experience identical to using a computer. Say it's a windows VPS, like the one I am using right now, there is desktop, folders, navigation tool and all, exactly like using a Windows computer.

In MQL VPS I understand it is rented inside the MetaTrader terminal, but then what? Do I get a Windows computer? Is it only for the trading account itself? How does it even work that way? How do I open and close trades or how do I use indicators/EAs?

You help is much much appreciated. 

muaztugcu:
My main question is this: in a conventional VPS service, I am provided with an IP address and login credentials so I can use the Remote Desktop application to connect to my VPS, which has an experience identical to using a computer. Say it's a windows VPS, like the one I am using right now, there is desktop, folders, navigation tool and all, exactly like using a Windows computer.

In MQL VPS I understand it is rented inside the MetaTrader terminal, but then what? Do I get a Windows computer? Is it only for the trading account itself? How does it even work that way? How do I open and close trades or how do I use indicators/EAs?

You help is much much appreciated. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/340982

Thank you. I found all info there.