Possible to sell ea using icustom?

Hi, is it possible to sell an EA on the market using icustom? How are the indicators used by it (that should be on indicators folder on mt4) given to the user in case it is possible?

Thanks!

Question is nonsense.

1. ICustom read indicator's buffers. You can't read an EA.
  2. Indicators can not "call" an EA, indicators can not trade.

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
Resources - MQL5 programs - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

William Roeder #:

Question is nonsense.

1. ICustom read indicator's buffers. You can't read an EA.
  2. Indicators can not "call" an EA, indicators can not trade.

I think you misunderstood my question. I said a EA using indicators by icustom. My questions is if it is possible to sell that ea on the marketplace or is it 100% necessary to code the indicators inside the EA.

iberhack #: I think you misunderstood my question. I said a EA using indicators by icustom.
  1. That isn't what you said, so it was misunderstood.

2. The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor, the product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you when you try to use the cloud or Market Validation?

Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

William Roeder #:
  1. That isn't what you said, so it was misunderstood.

2. The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor, the product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you when you try to use the cloud or Market Validation?

Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

The 40x times step down might turn any EA calling iCustom unfit to market through this channel due to the huge fall in performance vs the resource-free version. A better  solution might be to deliver a resource-free version of the EA alltogether with a free custom indicator product