Metaeditor not found

Hello, i have the same problem of some other Traders, and as far as i can see there are many other traders with the same problem. My broker doesn't help me because, the broker says, the problem is due to the last release but they are not the owner of MT4 so the broker suggest to ask Metaquote directly. It's strange, in my humble opinion... Brokers should ask Metaquote if it is possible a new release to fix the problem... at the end we are the last consumers and the broker is an intermediary.

Btw, if Metaquote could help us it would be really appreciated. Many thanks, have a nice day

PS i have unistalled the antivirus; i have uninstalled MT4; i have reinstalled MT4; i have downloaded a MT4Demo; i have downloaded MT4 on another computer deactivating the antivirus (that is different from the other one) where there is only my email account... so no other softwares but the problem is always the same "METAEDITOR NOT FOUND"

• As far as I know - antivirus should be removed from computer's memory (it was issue with Avast and with AVG reported about false alarm).
    Or try to put the terminal and metaeditor files in trusted or skip checks in antivirus.
    By the way, I am using 360Total security antivirus, and I did not have any issue at all.

• Besides, there is firewall which can be block the access to MetaEditor.

• MT4 should be updated to the latest build. My latest build of MT4 is 1350.
    Connect your MT4 to MetaQuotes-Demo account (create this demo directly from MT4) and wait for updates.

• Use "clean" MT4 version (clean from the brokers). It means - download it directly from MetaQuotes.

• Some Windows versions are not supported by MT5 and MT4 anymore.

----------------

So, check the following links:

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page

----------------

This is the reply from MetaQuotes about same issue with MT5 MetaEditor - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Beta version of MetaTrader 5 build 1910: Free drag and drop of graphs and .Net libraries in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.10.17 11:27

Due to a long check by the antivirus editor, the terminal does not have time to wait for the editor to start and therefore reports "the editor has started, but it has not been found."

This is his antivirus checks for so long.

Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...