Return the wrong value of the indicator by the expert

Hi, I wrote an expert and used a ten-signal indicator in the expert. My problem is that the indicator buffer is not zero where it does not signal, and it shows this number( 1.797693134862316e + 308)

Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
  • www.mql5.com
This article is about traditional and unusual algorithms of averaging packed in simplest and single-type classes. They are intended for universal usage in almost all developments of indicators. I hope that the suggested classes will be a good alternative to 'bulky' calls of custom and technical indicators.

Mohammad Shahbodaghi Seta:

Hi, I wrote an expert and used a ten-signal indicator in the expert. My problem is that the indicator buffer is not zero where it does not signal, and it shows this number( 1.797693134862316e + 308)

Please insert the code correctly: when editing a message, press the button   Code and paste your code into the pop-up window. 

Mohammad Shahbodaghi Seta: indicator buffer is not zero where it does not signal, and it shows this number( 1.797693134862316e + 308)

That is MT5's EMPTY_VALUE. Your indicator does not use zero.