(Mql4) What differentiates a "Method" from a "Constructor"?

Happy coding. I'm new to Mql4 and coding in general, but I'm learning at a rapid rate via the mql4 documentation.

My question refers to Methods inside of Classes via "public" access.

As referring to mql4 documentation, there seems to be no listed source on how to properly instantiate a Method into a Class, or what even makes a Method a Method in the first place.

To me it seems that if you place a function inside of a Class, that in itself makes it a Method? Or is the use of braces { } that differentiate the two? Or am I wrong. Is anyone able to clear this up for me?

1. You don't “instantiate a Method into a Class.”
  2. A function of a class is called a method; as opposed to standalone functions. You can't have either without the braces and code.
  3. When you create a variable (or pointer) of a class, the constructor is called. Methods are called on the variable.

William Roeder #:
  1. You don't “instantiate a Method into a Class.”
  2. A function of a class is called a method; as opposed to standalone functions. You can't have either without the braces and code.
  3. When you create a variable (or pointer) of a class, the constructor is called. Methods are called on the variable.

Ahhhhhh... I see...  much appreciation.